Your request for a shooting
I am shooting On-Location. I do not have a studio. Instead I am always keeping my eyes open for amazing new locations and are aiming for flexibility/mobility in terms of setup of my equipment.
I am not interested at all in studio photography. And no… I am not filming. In that case I would be a “Videographer” – and not a “Photographer”… 😉
IMPORTANT: Please know that I am having a challenging job, time consuming hobbies and are doing shootings only on the side for fun. Therefore there are two possible cases:
# 1 – We get together by the idea and if it adds to my portfolio.
# 2 – We find a deal for a fair price.
If you are in then please let me know right away at least about the following:
- What´s your idea?
- Until when do you need the pictures?
- Do you already have a location? Where is it?
Process from first contact until publication
- We get to know each other ideally in person. Alternatively per phone call.
- If we match in regards of the idea we´ll do a brainstorming about location, outfit, details.
- Explanation in detail about the TFP/Pay-Contract.
- A mutually signed contract prior our shooting will be mandatory.
- Release of a (if required: password-protected) folder on my server.
- I will and have to limit myself with the post-processing of the pictures. As you can see on my portfolio though I am selecting well.
I am looking forward to hear from you
per email or Telegram.